The Skechers x One Piece collaboration is here! With colourway and decorations taking inspiration from one of the best selling manga of all time, the Skechers x One Piece collaboration is a collection of limited edition sneakers featuring four different iterations, each inspired by a One Piece character. Take a closer look as Johannesburg based Reneilloe unboxes the Skechers x One piece collab at sportscene in Sandton.
The Sketchers D’Lites 2.0 x One Piece pack comes in four different colourways and decorations, each inspired by characters from the best-selling manga of all time, One Piece®. The new Sketchers drop will be available at sportscene stores and online at sportscene.co.za from Tuesday, 11 June. Click here to shop the collection.
Each colour has the pirate symbol of its character on the tongue, with a fabric stripe on tongue with One Piece® logo detail. Character art comes printed on the insole.
- White/Red/Black colour and decorations inspired by One Piece character Monkey D. Luffy
- White/black/blue colour and decorations inspired by Sanji
- White/Green/Red colour and decorations inspired by Zoro
- White/Blue/Yellow colour and decorations inspired by Law
- Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
- D’Lites 2 shock absorbing midsole design with contoured accents
- Contrast colored midsole detailing wraparound rubber bumpers
- Flexible rubber traction outsole
- 1 1/4 inch heel
- Special limited edition
- One Piece® is copyright Toei animation and creator Eiichiro Oda