THE FUTURE OF AIR.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Side pods provide midfoot structure and stability.
- Moulded lines in the upper appear to radiate out from the pods, creating a wavelike design.
- Rubber coverage on the outsole offers durable traction.
- Textile and synthetic upper
- Colour Shown: Black/White/Laser Fuchsia
- Style: CD2047-001
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
The evolution of visible Air.
In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.