THE LIFTED LOOK OF AIR
The Nike Air Max Dia delivers a lifted look and airy aesthetic in a sleek shape. The minimal upper modernises the look, while a Max Air unit, surrounded by clear TPU, is amplified even further by an exaggerated midsole for a boost of style.
- Synthetic and textile upper gives comfortable support.
- Exaggerated midsole gives a lifted look.
- Max Air unit provides underfoot cushioning.
- Minimal upper and clear TPU around the Max Air unit exaggerate the aesthetic of air.
- Rubber around the perimeter of the outsole offers traction and stability.
- Colour Shown: Black/Summit White/Summit White
- Style: AQ4312-001
- Minimal aesthetic, modern look
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
The evolution of visible Air.
In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.