WALKING ON AIR.
Boasting the first-ever Max Air unit created specifically for Nike Sportswear, the Nike Air Max 270 delivers visible Air under every step. Updated for modern comfort, it nods to the 1991 Air Max 180 with its exaggerated tongue top and heritage tongue logo.
- Textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support.
- Large-volume Max Air unit offers responsive cushioning.
- Neoprene bootie stretches for a snug fit.
- 3-piece midsole offers durability and a smooth transition.
- Rubber toe tip offers durability in a high-wear area.
- Design lines, tongue logo and exaggerated tongue top nod to the original Air Max 180 of 1991.
- Shown: Red/Black
- Style: AH8050-022
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
The evolution of visible Air.
In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.