BIGGER IS BETTER
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unprecedented, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colours are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe’s futuristic look.
- Moulded lines in the upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wave-like design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
- Textile and synthetic
- Rubber outsole
- Colour Shown: Black/Anthracite/Laser Fuchsia
- Style: AO2924-003
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
The evolution of visible Air.
In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.