BIGGER IS BETTER.
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike’s tallest Air unit yet, which offers more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- A textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support.
- Nike’s tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Molded lines in the upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Rubber coverage on the outsole gives durable traction.
- Translucent rubber on the heel highlights the Air unit.
- Shown: Lava Glow/Blue Fury/Total Orange/Black
- Style: AR9293-600
- Colours take inspiration from the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe’s futuristic look.
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
The evolution of visible Air.
In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.