sportscene Friends & Family, we still gotchu <3
Social distancing? We prefer to say social solidarity. If this time has proven anything to us, it is that we are not alone and we are in this together – even though we are not able to physically be together.
2020 was going to be one of the most eventful years you’ve seen at sportscene to date. No cap. In collaboration with our brand partners, we were planning on bringing you festivals, competitions, monthly events and performances by your favourite artists. However, even before the announcement of a national lockdown, the circumstances have asked of us to rethink our plans and put the safety of our country and our people first. We’ve closed our stores in compliance with regulations set out by our government but, we have no intention of going dark and we’re doing the most to make sure we’ve made every provision to stay connected with you. Who knows – this could be our chance to really get to know each other! With that being said, here’s a full breakdown of everything you need to know about the lockdown period at sportscene:
Our stores are open and trading under strict government guidelines. To prioritise the safety of our staff and customers, we’ve taken some special precautions. Please be aware of what these are (below). You can still shop online 24/7 at www.sportscene.co.za. Free standard delivery applies to all orders over the value of R500.
- Wearing of masks in stores is compulsory
- We may be required to limit the number of customers into our store
- Ensure you sanitise your hands before entering our store
- Once in the store, please practice safe social distancing
- Fitting rooms will be closed
If you prefer to shop online, you can do so on our website. Let’s stay safe together. Free standard delivery applies on orders over the value of R500.
Shopping online using your TFG/sportscene account
You can use TFG/sportscene account card to shop online. When you reach the payment page of the check-out, please select STORE CARD & put in your card & CSV details in the appropriate fields.
Online payments using Pay Now
Try out our new secure Pay Now feature, powered by PayU, to make instant payments online. Simply identify yourself with your card or account number and pay with your credit card, debit card or via instant EFT. It’s that simple.
- You can still pay and manage your account from home during the lockdown period using one of the many online payment options we have available (online self service, EFT and debit order, to name a few) – click here for all you need to know
- To set up TFG as a beneficiary using your online banking profile, follow the steps outlined here.
- If you do not have access to any of the options above, you can also pay your account at any ATM
- The expiry dates of incentives for newly approved accounts and lay-by payments will be extended by the duration of the lockdown
Our online customer services team will be available to assist you should you have any queries and can be contacted on 0860 834 834 (we are experiencing a high volume of calls, so you may wait a while to speak to a team member).
We’re still available on all social platforms! Make sure that you’re following us to see what we’re getting up to during lockdown and keep your eyes locked for competitions we have coming your way.