THE LIFTED LOOK OF AIR
Designed specifically for a woman’s foot, the Nike Air Max Dia delivers a lifted look and airy aesthetic in a sleek shape. The minimal upper modernizes the look, while a Max Air unit, surrounded by clear TPU, is amplified even further by an exaggerated midsole for a boost of style.
- Synthetic and textile upper gives comfortable support.
- Shape and stance are designed specifically for a woman’s foot.
- Exaggerated midsole gives a lifted look.
- Max Air unit provides underfoot cushioning.
- Minimal upper and clear TPU around the Max Air unit exaggerate the aesthetic of air.
- Rubber around the perimeter of the outsole offers traction and stability.
- Shown: Summit White/Oxygen Purple
- Style: AQ4312-104
Designed for women, by women
Get the sneakers that’s made for you. Designed specifically for a woman’s foot, the Air Max Dia gives you the height of a heel combined with the comfort of a sneaker. The sleek silhouette and minimal aesthetic can complement any look, from sporty to chic.
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
The evolution of visible Air.
In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.